Is cheeks for days a thing?
I saw the meme du jour and apart from loving the originators I was like “FINALLY SOMETHING I’M GOOD AT”
…you know, that isn’t “show me your collarbones” or whatever else all you skinny fucks come up with ;)
Since I’m only around sporadically lately, someone tap me if there’s a meme of foot tattoos or cellulite or something else at which I excel.
- I don’t think I’ve done bullets in a while, so here goes.
- Remember Adina Howard? DAT ASS. I dare you to not be humming “Freak Like Me” in five minutes.
- I put make up on today. Where’s my goddamn cookie?
- I told James a lengthy story about my vagina on Skype today. I honestly don’t know why the people who are my people put up with me.
- I watched The Princess Bride for the first time last night. That’s pretty much a perfect movie.
- Nemesis, thy name is laundry.
- I’m a pretty great wing man. Ask my boyfriend. *WINKYFACE*
- I recently said aloud the sentence “Whatever. YOU HAVEN’T EVEN FUCKED THAT BABY YET.” …in the middle of the grocery store.
- Someone who used to be a tumblr but deleted a long time ago sent me their face doing the faces of every kik emoticon on kik. It was perfect.
- We done here? I think we’re done here.
Exploding into a burning ball of equal parts PMS and being in love
Today has been one of those days. I feel gross, inadequate, worthless, upset… all the crappy things.
I know it’s just hormonal but God these few days a month suck so much. They’re all tears and vomiting and scrutinizing every little flaw in myself. And I hate people that spend their time doing shit like this, so… double edged. (“I hate me! And I hate me even more for sitting here dwelling on the hating of me that I am doing”)
We’ve been pretty much nonstop busy lately it seems. Someone always has a practice or a school thing or an appointment to be taken to. I love my new crazy busy life but it’s about as different as it can get from my previous state of being trapped in a mostly quiet house by myself with the two kids 98% of the time. By some miracle today there was nothing planned, and I decided to have a brain break day.
So after a morning of napping and intermittent weeping, this afternoon I was texting Zane at work whining about this and that and I look up and he’s walking into the bedroom.
The bedroom where I’m in bed, shades drawn, in a ratty old long sleeved t-shirt and underwear, hair unbrushed, curled up watching Grey’s Anatomy (I know, it couldn’t even be something respectable) on my laptop.
He stopped his day to come home and kiss me for 5 minutes and tell me I’m wonderful and beautiful and none of the crappy things. He does this and pets me and tells me about what a lovely easy night we’re going to have later and suddenly? Better.
WAY TO RUIN MY AWFUL, PITIFUL MOOD YA BIG JERK.
I guess I’ll keep him. Maybe one day I’ll figure out why he even entertains the thought of keeping me.
P.S. I promise I’m pretty low maintenance the other 96% of the month.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
And I always end up with the coconut motherfucker.
I was just going through my drafts and found this one from quite a while ago. Made me giggle.
I love you.
But mostly the first one.